You can now tag and track any physical asset using a barcode label and scanner linked tracking system. Once tagged, useful financial information can be attached to the asset register records, including for example: date of purchase, price, condition, retirement date and current replacement cost. This helps you easily identify what capital expenditure to budget for in the coming year.
Our software allows depreciation at any rate and records the change (this includes straight line or depreciating balances).
Without an asset register you can’t be sure whether the sums you are insured for are correct, as purchases and disposals rarely cancel each other out.
Asset tracking means avoiding nasty surprises from insurance companies. It prevents you from being under-insured, keeps your evidence safe from fire and theft and helps you prove ownership.
Our valuation service
We have an extensive database of prices covering most items in a fixed asset register and can value each one when we conduct an audit report.
Reduce your administration time with a programme that’s built for single or multiple access with either desktop or online versions.
We help you create a financial picture for each asset by tracking the changes from purchase to disposal or write off. Find out more about how we work with you
Using a PC-based asset management system means you can:
- Keep the inventory up to date more easily
- Print reports or export to other management systems
- Create different views of asset data according to job responsibilities
- Authorise fast, paper free audits of any rooms or equipment stores
- Verify your inventory value & improve insurance purchase and claims handling
- Operate flexible depreciation calculations for year end book values and balance sheets
- Budget for new equipment without searching for old supplier invoices
- Adopt best practice and comply with external regulations more efficiently
- Identify underutilised or surplus assets
Is Assettrac’s asset management system the best system for you?
Give us a ring on 01403 860063.
Some of our recent clients