Whether you’re looking for a low cost hand-held machine to track your assets or an enterprise-wide web-based approach – we can help you manage your physical property with an asset tracking system.
Whether you have bespoke requirements, or you need a low cost off-the-shelf system, we’re here to help you get set up with the most appropriate means to manage your assets. All of our software management tools are based around our best selling Asset Performer range and are designed to be easy to use.
Asset Performer Online
Almost all our clients now use AP online as the main screen is displayed in a table view, very much like XL and so easy to sort and filter, as well as adding and disposing of your property. Access it 24/7 on any Internet connected device, PC tablet, or smart phone for ad hoc editing, or on a larger scale it's integrated with a barcode or RFID terminal for fast auditing and check in/checkout operations via your Wi-Fi or the mobile phone network. If barcode labels are put on your fixtures, fittings, and M&E equipment, the same program will store all your safety inspections and maintenance records too, completely replacing the clipboard, making your walk arounds so much faster and more productive.
Some of the benefits of our asset management software include:
- It’s easy and intuitive to use
- Access your data from anywhere at any time
- Scalable for any number of users, sites, and records
- Creates any text, date, and number field for complete customisation
- Point and click filtering, alerts, and linked image publishing
- Keeps an audit trail of all activity, so you know who did what when
- Data import and export function, depreciation routine
For a free demonstration give us a ring on 01273 491267.
Some of our recent clients